The Nebula is a sophisticated, Cloud based, Multi-Tenant Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform which caters to all the aspects of the production pipelines. Nebula ERP is a simplified, low cost approach to provide high quality functionality with a competitive pricing.
- Cloud based – Multi tenant ERP system Role based User Management capability
- Sophisticated Inventory Management capability
- Comprehensive Supply Chain Visibility
- Capability of collection, store and analysis of data across all departments ensuring seamless communication throughout the organization
- Optimizes employee time, increasing efficiency and productivity
- Ability of finding trends and patterns in processes enabling to reflect on specific tasks’ effectiveness, and provide forecasts for future business decisions
- Custom and configurable report generating ability
Nebula ERP covers all the steps in a general production pipeline including Procurement, Production , Inventory, Sales and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). This is very suitable for small and medium scale production factories to manage the production process.
Cloud Based Solution
Nebula ERP is a browser based application so you don’t need to install anything on your computer. Once you have registered you’ll be given a tenant ID and login credentials. Number of users depends on the subscription plan.When you have the login you are free to setup your company data and start your business with Nebula ERP.
Nebula ERP is a multi-tenant application. Basically a tenant will be mapped with your company. When you have created a tenant a separate database will be allocated for your company. So your company data is well isolated and even able to get separate backups.
Documents and Reports
You can define your own document templates and save with your tenant. Nebula ERP has a set of built in standard templates that are available for your account and also you can have your customized document or report as well.
Nebula ERP Architecture
Cosmoforge, the creator of Nebula ERP cloud system has a dedicated operation bridge which is available 24/7 to support your queries.